So last week we talked about three ways to boost your brand. If you missed that email, you could access it here.
Now that you’re ready to broadcast the contents to your prospects and clients, you’ll need a software to send those email. They are called Email Service Providers, and my number one choice for clients is always Mailerlite.
Here are five reasons why:
#1. It has ready-made newsletter templates.
You can just pick one of the many templates available – all guaranteed to work on mobile devices – and just slap on your company logo. If you’d like to tweak the template a little, the editor is super easy to use too. Most of the time is just drag-and-drop, click-and-change.
With their templates, you will your company brand is well projected.
#2. It can easily integrate with your existing websites.
See those e-newsletter sign up boxes on other people’s websites? Well, you can easily design and deploy one for your own. Mailerlite will generate the necessary codes for you to include on your websites and then it’s ready to go!
#3. It can be programmed to send out different emails based on your subscribers’ different actions.
This feature alone is a goldmine. What this simply means is you can program a specific set of emails only to be sent out when your subscribers opened a specific email, or click on a specific link.
In order words, when your prospects click to download your brochure, a strategic and automated follow-up email could be “Would love to hear your thoughts our services, [Prospect’s Name].”
#4. It can segment your database into different lists.
Let’s face it: in your database, you will have clients, prospects, leads and partners. You wouldn’t want to send them a generic email, right? That’s where Mailerlite’s list segmentation comes in handy. You can create as many lists or different segments in one list, based on their status/stages in the sales funnel.
#5. It allows you to manage your subscribers easily.
You can add, import and export your subscribers with just a click of a button, and the system will automatically remove invalid and bounced emails for you. How cool is that?
Best part, Mailerlite is free up to the first 1,000 subscribers, and the fee after that is minimal compared to the value you will get and the sales you will be making. Go ahead and open your free account here.
What I just talked about are just a few key features that set Mailerlite apart. We cover more in-depth on the marketing functions of the software during our 2-day Email Marketing INTENSIVE program, and past participants have created subscriber lists on the spot, and also work on their newsletter templates. Plus, as we know some people are less tech-savvy, we offer 6-months support after the program as they get used to the system.
But that’s not all. Technology is just a part of email marketing. In the program, you will also learn the strategy and creative part of email marketing, such as:
- How to generate content topics so you will never run out of ideas to write about
- How to craft email subject lines that will get clicked all the time
- How to structure the email for maximum effect – psychologically and emotionally
- How to include effective Call-To-Actions to increase sales and referrals
- And more!
Or you can get the PDF brochure here.
p.s. If you have a big team, why not maximise your training dollars by bringing this program in-house? Why? Here are four reasons.
- You get to put in more participants (up to 20 for maximum effectiveness) for a flat daily rate
- We can customise the contents to suit your company’s products and services
- Your team members get to roll-up their sleeves as we work together with them on their email marketing campaigns, on the spot, for immediate results
- You get to decide to the time, day and venue (it can be a nice retreat, instead of just the usual team building where your people had fun but may not gain much business value)